Thursday, January 31, 2013

Omurice

Last night, somehow I ended up on Vazeni's youtube. I think it was for the "certain people" who can watch my weird video. Anyways, I saw something that Vazeni liked..it was 'How to make Omurice.' I watched it and it was just interesting to me, so I let my sister watch it and she just keeps laughing at the man's voice. LOL, it is funny. Ok, so then I showed the video to my mom and she said if I want to make it.. I said, "Ok.. sure." I thought she was lying, but after school today, my dad brought the ingredients home and I was, "what, seriously we gonna make it..?!" So yes, we ended up making it for dinner when my parents came home. The omurice was not so professional like on the video, but it tasted good and the looks.. was I'd say 7 out of 10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment