Mrs. Ho tagged me photo....
My sister had such squish-able cheeks! o.o
Was I eating this? Everyone else is happy and smiling. I forgot who the two girls next to me was, but I do know the others. ;) Guess who! Richard (chinky smile) and Hubby ♥
Idk, Michelle, Suzanne (i think), ryan, vivian. That's the last time I ever saw Vivian, so how is it that I still remember her name? . _ .
Her complaint got me fans
Tutti Frutti cuteness!
Recent past (1-2 month+):
My homeroom teacher made us brownies!!Her complaint got me fans
Tutti Frutti cuteness!
Oh one more thing, I'm terribly sick and my cousin came to visit = going out to eat in restaurants a lot. I have a headache, fever, asthma. Usually asthma doesn't get much in my way, since I have so little of it compared to my younger siblings. But now I'm experiencing quite a big one maybe because I'm breathing in a lot of cat furs. :(





No comments:
Post a Comment