Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Years!

I went hiking at Koko Head yesterday before the year ends. Sean took us there. It looked like a bunch of stairs all the way to the top. Unfortunately, I only made it 1/4 of the way. T_T //creys// I wanted to keep going, but I started having a hard time breathing. Also did my brother, so we both went down first. We all timed ourselves. I think I only made it in 10 minutes before giving up. Sean was telling us that the average people timed to get up there was 45 minutes. So when we got down, I had the keys to the car since Sean gave it to me. Justin and I opened our windows slightly, just enough so that hands can't get in. We opened and ate a bag of chips and listened to music while waiting. Ashley made it in 28 minutes. How da fkAlso when we were going down, I saw people sprinting down like no big deal on the steps. 

Sean drove us home to shower and we headed to his home to eat dinner. We brought a dish as well. On TV was New York's New Years Rockin Eve Live and replayed. The foods were delicious. I forgot to take a picture of it though. There were tempuras, spring rolls, sweet potatoes, steaks, brown rice, and another mixed rice. Filled me all up. After that, we played connect four and guesstures, which it basically charades. It was girls against boys. Obviously, the outcome was girls = winners. There were Sean's parents, my siblings and me. 4 girls and 3 boys. My younger siblings begged Sean's older brother downstairs to play but he was busy watching TV... Well then. 

We played with their dog, Riley. He was big, black, and weighed 75 lbs. . _ . Then it was time for the fireworks and year ending. When the time hit 12:00am, I had all sorts of thoughts. That I was graduating, older, college, and future. So much will be happening this year and especially next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment