Our junior class went to Papahana Kuaola. There were three groups. Passing stones, going in the lo'i to pull weeds, and another one which I don't know how to spell. My group did the passing stones first in a long connected line. Then we passed buckets full of idk what it's called. Then went to the lo'i. However, I didn't go in the lo'i because it was all muddy and ew. So I along with others joined groups with another one while my supposedly group is pulling weeds.
The stones/rock came in thousands of sizes and a lot of them too! Light ones (so few of them) and heavy ones (a lot of them). I could barely carry them. At several points, my friends decided to skip me because I couldn't carry them. I could, but I like need balancing first! >< Like literally they were heavier than a baby. Waaaaaay heavier. Like 50+ babies combined. They made fun of me by giving me the small ass light stone saying, "Here, Emily you can carry this." How useless I feel. And there was like a gap between me, so when I had to pass along the heavy ones, I gotta carry from an end to the other. It wasn't that big of gap, but I should have been able to pass along without moving so far.
Another thing when passing the stones. These certain people were slowing us down. Like just pass the stones! What are you waiting for? - A - I didn't say anything though, but people were like hurry up or playing 'hero' by carrying the stones down because they were just to slow.
Right now, I can barely move my shoulders up and down. It's sore ;< Oh did I mention.. my left bottom lip is still numb, which was odd, so I researched about it. What if it's permanent or for a longer months until it heals? I'm going back to my dentist in a week so I will ask them then.
Update [150216] It was mulch. The thing that I didn't know how to spell before.


No comments:
Post a Comment