#pervertpervertpervert #thisisntfirsttime #happenedtomysistertoo
Sunday, February 28, 2016
Don't Touch My Stuff
So I just put my clothes in the dry not 15 minutes ago and tenant living downstairs decides that the laundry drying machine (still going) finished. Then decides that the it's 'broken' and calling my mom about it. My mom called my dad and then had to go check it out. I heard this from my room and was like what?? my laundry time ain't over yet. So I went downstairs and found that my clothes were in my laundry basket and not dried yet! My mom also payed for him too. I think he lied that it wasn't working. Oh and hmm he isn't home. Where did you go during that 10 minute since I went upstairs? Bish is a pervert!!@#$%^&* My mom told me he is leaving today and thank goodness he is. - __ -
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment