Sunday, January 29, 2017

Working Out

170127
I went to the gym for the first time on campus. I'm a totally newbie at this. I have never been in a gym before, let alone on a machine seriously. I do exercise by dancing and I do morning stretches. I came to the gym at 3 and the gym was nearly filled. I went on the elliptical first. I constantly spazz and my leg would straighten out. So embarrassing, I hoped no one saw me! >~< I worked out for about 30 mins, 200 calories, and 3000+ strides. Next, I went to use a bosu ball. All I did was stand on it, attempting to balance myself which wasn't at all that difficult. That concludes my time at the gym. 

170129
I'm at the gym again. I'm using the elliptical again. I'm also sweating all over again. Did I mention my last visit to the gym I wore a hoodie sweater and a jacket. I know I know. Why tf? Today I'm wearing a t-shirt. I worked out for 45 mins, 333 calories and 3.25 km. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment