Sunday, July 20, 2014

First Family Vacation

Pre-ready
140712. I only heard the news today which takes place in less than 2 days, but I packed everything within 1-2 hours. I'm fast. Hopefully I didn't forget anything. I was wondering if I should bring my summer reading book? Would I have the time? I downloaded a checklist app, so I can remember everything on the list before I leave.
140713. I searched up a site which tells me important things to bring so that I can add to my list. I'm actually excited for this trip! Who wouldn't? 

Day 1 - 140714

Today was a busy day. Dad and Justin had a haircut. My mom had her eye brows done. Aimy brought Ashley to buy earphones ($30) and 2 in fact for Justin. Also, Justin caught a grasshopper. He's pestering me right now because he wants me to see it, even though I saw it already. I wanted to shower all day, but since it's so hot and I keep sweating, I'm waiting a little bit longer. I double checked over my list to see if I'm forgetting anything. Check check and check! 

It's 6pm now and we're waiting at the airport. Aimy is really obsessing over a headphone online. Right now it's 8! I'm on the plane and OUR SEATING IS SUPER COOOL!!! We have a bathroom near by which is very convenient and curtains things which lead up to 3 sets of seats which is perfect for my family for we are a six pack fambam! Wait. Our dreams are crushed just this moment. Aimy asked if we could pull the curtains around, but she said no. :(  //cries// Though it was fun when Aimy and I was very curious about everything. Woo the plane took off! My ears are popping so much! >< It's already 9 and I'm tired. Time for sleep with my music from my iPod. :3 Watching Korean movie which is free for us. I bumped my nose when I was putting the table down. :( The movie had an unfortunate ending but she kind of lead herself to it so whatevs. We landed but it's taking a while. We went into a Fox shuttle bus to rent a car but right now we are having difficulties because family too big. -.- And they offer us one, but the price is so high! Godzammit. 

Wow I haven't seen billboards in a long, long time. Oh yeah, we ended up renting the car. We each took turns showering and the breakfast at the hotel was scrumptious! 10 am. We're trying to take a picture of and with the Hollywood sign, but we can't find a great view. Earlier though we had troubles finding Chinatown and Hollywood sign. Also, we made quick short detours to my dad's old family houses! Everything was so cool! :D It's almost 2. Chinatown was kind of ghey looking to me honestly. We stopped at Starbucks before going to the Hotel for a rest. It's 4pm. Earlier before 3, Ashley, Justin, and I were exploring the hotel. We went exercising in a room. Today we went to Santa Monica. It looks just like Waikiki just less people. 

Today was an eventful day~ I couldn't sleep much on the plane, but I slept a lot during the car ride which makes up a lot of the hours.

Day 2 - 140715
It's already 12:30 am and I ain't sleepy yet. My younger siblings and I were sleeping the car ride pretty much in short periods throughout the car ride. LA is so big, it takes forever to get to one place. It was hard on the morning. We took forever to get ready. We went to Knott's Berry Farm. We were only there for 4 hours, but we had fun. My mom, Aimy, Ashley, and I were running all around the bucket pourings. So much fun! The rest of the time, we met another friend of my dad's and ate a really good dinner and now were home. The little kids and I are about to go exercising! 

Day 3 - 140716
Whoops forgot to blog....maybe another time or not?

Day 4 - 140717
Whoops forgot to blog....maybe another time or not?

Day 5 - 140718
Whoops forgot to blog....maybe another time or not?

Day 6 - 140719
Today Sally's (our cousin) boyfriend (Altan) took us to the Las Vegas sign to take pictures! Ashley was smart. We ain't waiting in line. We took pictures in the side and it turned out pretty good I think (didn't even see it yet). We then went to their home and guess what! BELLA THEIR DOGGY WAS THERE! Bella really loves licking. Sooooo cute omg. I can't even, I wanted to steal her away for myself! >~< 

Day 7 - 140720
Today, my cousin Sally brought us to eat Pho and then bought some Vietnamese sandwiches to take on our trip. It was about 5-6 hours flight since we had to take 2 airplanes. They had headphones and TV! Cooooooooooooool! But then when the plane start off, they asked for card to pay, so it only lasted about half an hour. :< We tried to look for Justin's raccoon travel pillow again which was already lost less than a week ago at the airport. At the end, we never found it. :/ I was thinking that someone took it because it was cute. =3= //sigh// Uncle Billy picked us up after awhile and the air blowing when he was on highway was so damn great! I hated that dry heated Las Vegas shyt. My skin was peeling all over the place and more pimples grew... (just when it was about gone for good, too.) 

**Damn the trip felt long**


HOME, SWEET HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment