Tuesday, July 29, 2014

School is only less than 2 weeks away

Everyone has gotten their schedule about 2 weeks ago and everything is happening so very fast at the moment. I'm excited to go to school though, new start, new books (i just really wanna use my planner ASDFGHJKL;!!! but you know what sucks, Aimy found a nicer planner in walmart, even though we already bought one weeks before... maybe next year! T-T). Oh did I ever mention that we already got our photo IDs' taken? lol that was long ago like 20 days ago? Doesn't seem like it in numbers, but it it was long ago. Anyway, about my schedule, I'm in no homeroom with any of my friends!!!!! When I ask them, they have all have other homeroom teachers and some together blehhhhhhhh. Well, I shouldn't complain, my hr teacher isn't so bad. And my classes with them is like only 3 out of 7-8 of them.... none...no one else...ugh. ;< 

No comments:

Post a Comment