Today at school, the classrooms has been very cold!! I was shivering....a • lot.
After school Ashley was very bothersome, always whacking me with her lunch bag? Wth is her problem? I really wanted to get mad at her, but I'm "not really good at getting mad," I always end up laughing or it turns into a joke to the other person which I certainly didn't want to. - _ - She swung her lunch bag right behind my head. Right then, I really wanted tosgfahdjkdsflasdhkj her. Not only that time, but another time some time this week during recess, she pushed me up my locker. How rude was that? I really wanted to scream and hit her and tell her what she was doing is wrong to an older person.
Later on in the night, I was sort of taking a quick "nap" but I was already awoken by the rage of Ashley and Justin. It was horrendous. One of my pet peeves is waking me up: freaking touching me in anyway to wake me up is so gross or loud talking/screaming as I'm sleeping. At one point, Justin was almost out of control. I got right up and told both of them to shush.
I really need a quiet moment atm because of so many things going on right now. Not only at home stuff, but school related, and work, and services, and everything TT Why do I feel so sad right now...
No comments:
Post a Comment