Today the entire school--well, 7th through 11th--took PSATs in the morning. Seniors had singing practice for their graduation. I heard it was good, but I've never actually heard of it.
The PSAT was forever long. Unfortunately, we were assigned to classes by our last name. And as I feared, the teacher we got assigned to wasn't good. -_- He was like "Do I need to read this? How about I just give you the booklets?" WHAT THE HECK...NO! RREAD THE DIRECTIONS!! A super smart girl told the teacher to read it though. Plus, the teacher (Mr. R) assigned barely even stayed in our room, another teacher (Mr. H) was taking over it. But why is Mr. H evening our room?! I don't like both of them JSKADHFJKAS! Maybe cause he had no where to go and the other homeroom teachers (in my grade level) are women..idk. The clock was about 5 minutes behind too. Also, the teacher didn't give us 5-10 minute marks. Only later I learned that you're supposed to ask the teacher (I was, but didn't). But the biggest regret of all was that I DIDN'T WENT TO THE BATHROOM UNTIL THE END! I thought I was gonna die holding in my pee. I didn't know there was only 1 break (well, 2, but one was only 1 minute -.-) that was 5 minutes. I was thinking that I'm gonna have bladder like Ashley over the summer; going to the hospital for who knows how many time just because of holding in pee. I think I held my pee for over an hour! TT-TT One more thing, we had extra 30+ minutes when we finished, while others classes had 5-10 minutes left.
The SAT class after school was okay, I learned some new strategies and didn't get some. She had us look at our mock SAT we took in the first two classes and I was terrified of my grade...... I'm never going to get in a college. ;'< But must still think optimistically! Hopefully, I can get a lot out of this classes by the time I finished with it. A smart plucker in my class got 1900+. WTH LET ME RIP ALREADY FJADSLKFJAKLSFHJKASHEFKASHDFJKASH. I don't know what my life is to be. I'm not smart or anything else. I have goals that are unthinkable of my level. What is my plan God because I'm not sure I'm in the right path anymore. Maybe I'm an extra in this world drama called "Daily Life of Bakas." ;'[
Soba/Sora/Dora/whatevs scratched me with her sharp nails. It feels like I'm being infected and life just shortened by uh maybe a decade every time I'm being scratched. It's terrible.
No comments:
Post a Comment