Saturday, May 30, 2015

pictures (but it's all over the place)

Because I'm going on a trip real soon, I have to clear out pictures on my phone. Maybe more pictures soon. 

Trust me, it was weirder and scarier in the dark. wtf my bro doing -.-

PICKLE'S TURTLE!!


see it? it's usa + penguin!

tried

Little brother so useful

Also made me some udon. what a plus!

Ashley trying too hard but failed. (saran wrap the toilet)

GAY!

Japanese teacher is bomb! So sad she leaving next year.

first time. ashley added so much water, still was good :)

Kayla mvp

size large cat to go please

soooooooooo goooood! One of the very few sushis I eat.

Spoke the words for me. That's my boo Jinwoo XD

from luhan to brains

first time tim tam

instead of doing the lab V (peace)

Ashley's Rite of Passage! wooo

call me, love me, shoot me?

 Riley is high af

 pluckin bitches over there. faking laughter. wanted to punch their face last week. I literally thought of so much senarios that I could've gone against her. >:(

"smile" btw, I just noticed...same pose o-o

Omg! My first lantern floating and it was so beautiful!

Dis so cute, reminds me of Ye Ziyu.

Back to FT! Juvia looking sooo lovely ><

No comments:

Post a Comment