Thursday, July 2, 2015

Philly Homebound ♥

150602
Landed in Philly around 8 am. Jenn's dad picked us up. Peter and Kevin at school. Peter's voice got deeper. Honestly it was weird because he had a higher voice before. Dude totally changed because wearing glasses 24/7 as well. He was a bit awkward with me at first maybe because of his voice. I mean how can he act like that when we played a lot when we were younger. Next few days though, I acted as if I didn't care and relaxed again. I did imitate his voice, just for fun. 
Lily (their cat) was so light! Like 1-2lbs only. My cats are both 10-20lbs. How? Her bite and meows were soft and cute. >w< 
Since they put the AC on, I freeze my life away at night. TT I only have small blankets that aren't very good at keeping me warm!!! And continues for the next days to come... -_-

150603
Woke up at 2pm! Spent the day giving out macadamia nuts to our families and friends for my parents. 

150604
Thursday I went to the 8th grade graduation because they were Ashley's graduating class. I didn't get to graduate 8th grade, only some rite of passage -.- But that class song though 0_0 Not to be rude or mean, but they were literally screaming 'Dream High.' 
I met Ryan, Alice, and David Z.! Alice came along and ate at Buddakan. Looked like a place for adults because it was dim and only business-older people there. Thought it was going to taste weird, but it was actually good. 

150605
Ate ate Phó at the same place twice today. Brunch and evening. Even the waiters remember us! lol. 

150606
Took the SATs today. I met some more people while waiting like Xiao Bing, Andrew, and Ryan. It was great talking with them again. I feel like I was crazy because I know I did much worse than my last test and I didn't even do good on the last one. Plus there was also an issue with my test, so I had to stay for a little bit. 
Went to the park today with some family friends. Beef and chicken on stick were super good. Take me back to the old days when daddy use to bring us to the park with our bikes. <3~

150607
Went shopping at the supermarket with grandma, Ashley, Sean, and Aimy! We planned to make miso soup, wonton, dumplings, etc. Also got Taro smoothie with lychee jelly @ Bambū. 

150608
Visit the last of family friends today which is awesome because I'm totally done with that. Played signal with the gang but I was the only one partnerless so yeah -.- I just ended up being the dealer. 

150609
Went to a the Chemical Heritage Foundation because Sean wanted to. It was cool and interesting. Then we went to eat at a Korean restaurant called BonChon. It was so good that I'd like to go again and again and again. Maybe it's just me, but there's MV kpop songs and it's pretty cheap! What a package. 
Sean, Aimy, Ashley, and I walked the Ben Franklin Bridge. Took about an hour. My feet started peeling which hurts when I got home. 
We also went to Tea Chat because Aimy wants to meet her friend, Joy. I met Nicholas at Teado. Can't believe he recognized me and Ashley though. I was only like 3rd grade in HR when he was in 7th. 
At night, I played monopoly and won! Or well Justin and Kevin teamed up and overpowered me with their cheating style by moving their "hotels" along. -.-

150610
Jennifer came back. Brought us cupcakes! Yum! Then late at night, we went go get some Franklin ice creams and ran the art museum stairs. 
When we got home... I found out that Peter and Ashley had used my iPad and texting my friends from Hawaii. I'm literally in tears. I know what I did was wrong, but they went further and deeper. It was too much. I don't know maybe I'm too fking sensitive but I am really angry. Angry to the point of ignoring, but i just can't do that. I end up talk to them again. I'm not the kind of person who would humiliate badly a person to the world. I just can't hurt someone fully without feeling terrible after. They've gone too far. How will I handle it tomorrow. I have to stop these tears. It's 2:30 in the morning!
What a terrible day!!!!!!! 😠😡👿😭 (<-- wtf this from my phone emojis...turned out like this XD)

150611
Got out just to be able to meet Alice for about an hour. 2nd meeting??????!!! Yassss!!! Tried a teeny bit of chipotle for the first time. 

150612
Love parkkkk! It was hoooooot. 

150613
Went to Hershey's today. Played in so many fun rides. Hit the water rides first because not much people yet. 70 seconds long as well. My little cousin, Kevin cried. He literally didn't even scream, just eyes wide open and crying at the end. My favorite was the wild mouse only because Peter was screaming like a freakin girl so instead of screaming I was laughing. XD Went on that one like 3 times. Other rides was Frontier Flyers, Pirate twice, and Fender Bender. That new 13th coaster, Laff Trakk, though. I didn't know it was that crazy...spinning and all. 
Lesson learned: Don't trust indoor coasters. 
Also, I heard that it was Ms. O'Brian married today at school.... Never had her though. Well, Congratz!!

150614
Came to New York or at our hotel at 6pm. Went out and walked around. It started to rain a lot. We ran all the way to Momofuku Milk bar. Their cereal milk without the topping was really good! It's like frosted flakes milk sat for awhile and drinking the milk with flavor. Entering the store was a different story. It had a smell like vomit tbh. Ugh. Besides that, I enjoyed the cereal milk. Sean, Ashley, and I went to the bathroom and took with us packs of the paper towels because it was some pretty good shyt that can protect us somewhat from rain. It continued to rain as we all ran like crazy to McDs. We also took a picture with a smaller version of LOVE. Didn't know there was one here as well. o.o Btw the McDs here was 3 stories tall. We got to 2nd floor though. ;< 

150615
So we left New York today at around 2pm. We woke up at 8 and ate at the famous Katz Deli. Then separated from Aimy and Sean because they be going to Statue of Liberty. Jennifer, Peter, Ashley, and I went to the 9/11 Twin Towers to take pictures. Then got some Shake Shack take out. First time that I actually 'tried' eating tomatoes with h burger. Still not my fav. Rained a bit before we got in the car and began pouring down like crazy as we are in New Jersey highway. 
Jennifer brought home some massive Lorenzo pizza for us!! Stuffed as hell. I didn't finish mine, and it was not hot/warm. :(

150616
Woo another shopping day with Alice at Premium Outlets. Didn't buy anything. Alice was too into shoe shopping and bought none at the end. Shake my head. Then I got to hang around at her house. ^3^ Oooh yeah finally. Freakin second house I ever went to for a friend (I think). 
Btw, Alfie was soooo cute! >3<

150617
Jennifer left at 3am today because she missed her flight a few hours ago. And so I twinned with her in night jammies. 
Watched a movie today with Jenny and Alice!!! And it was Insidious: Chapter 3. Guess what, I didn't even watch the first and second. Then we ate at Bonchon afterwards which was great and yummy, but expensive as well. 

150618
Went out with the fambam. Shopped at the 1st Oriental Supermarket. Then hit the jewelry store because aunt wanted to look at more rings and stuff to buy. Too expensive tsk tsk tsk. 

150619
Went to White Castle. We got a bunch of 30 burgers that fit into a cardboard suitcase. It was cool. Burgers were small in its own little box. 

Shopped at KOP! I feel that the stores are better than cherry hill, but downside is that there's not much percentage off.

150620
Went to the FDR park aka Cambodian park. Go there almost every Saturday with my dad and siblings back then. "Back then" 

150621
Went to Church. Saw Jackie and Iris. Ashley and I went to CT and walked around and bought stuff. Gave some money to a hobo. Walked around the gallery. 
At night, got some warm Lorenzo's (not really) and Phileo Yogurt for the first time. It was yummy but melty. 

150622
Reunion with my home friends! I got there pretty early at the meeting spot. We went rollerskating/rollerblading. It seems easier than ice skating honestly. Today is my last full day. 
Tomorrow I'll be flying at 8pm, so leaving early like at 6. 

150623
Starting out in Philly wasn't much different than ending it. Woke up still pretty darn late. 
We went out with my aunt to shop at Ross because she wanted to buy things for Sean's parents. 
Left house at 6 and right then it started to rain, lightning, and thunder. 
Got delayed twice and had to switch gates as well. Instead of leaving at 8, we left at 10. We had to wait about 7 hours until our next flight, and were given free overnight stay at a nearby hotel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment