Thursday, July 2, 2015

Las Vegas Vacation 2015 ♡

150624
Woke up at 5 and caught the bus at 5:30. Not long of a wait. I sort of explored the airport a bit before we had to board. Got to LV around 12 maybe and got picked up in a gigantic rental van. 
At Sally's house, I caught up with Jessica and all other aunts. We basically just helped with the wedding things like names on each tiny chair with chocolate candies inside and table numbers. It was fun. The more people who helped made the work 10x faster instead of having like 2 before. 
Bella! That's Sally's yorkie! So freakin cute. I want one when I grow up. >3< 
At night, we watched Insidious: Chapter 1 & 2 with Altan (groom), Jessica, Ashley, and Sean. Went until 1-2 something and stopped because Jessica's mom didn't want us sleeping too late. 

150625
Watched Insidious: Chapter 3 today because Altan and Jessica haven't. 
Sally's Bridal Shower was today! Only the girls were there and it was fun! The food was great as well as the entertainment games. The boys went out to eat at a buffet. Lucky!!! I want buffet too. 

150626
Woke up at 8 and came visiting Jen (cousin) and Aaron (cousin's son). He was so shy and big. 0-0 

150627
Wedding day!

150628
Last day at hotel. Walked around the strip. Went to hershey, m&m, and cocacola world. At the cocacola world, Sean got us the around the world tray. Each taste was interesting. Some were delicious and others were nasty (like Beverly from Italy XP). 

150629
Went to Wet 'n' Wild! I think first time for me. It was pretty small. Also, 4 guys hit on Jessica. XD

150630
Aimy, Sean, and I shadowed my cousin Sally (pharmacist) at her work place.  

No comments:

Post a Comment