Tuesday, June 14, 2016

And so... - _ -

Ever since my sisters left on their little trip to Oregon, I've been stuck at home with my annoying brother. His tone still makes me sooooooooo angry. He thinks that all these years forcing him to study with ALL of us (Aimy, Ashley, & I), he thinks that he is of no wrong, sort of like a victim. He takes his anger out at us for trying to make him bring up his grades because all he does is play games and watch videos. His grades are reaaallllllly incredible. IN-CRE-DI-BLE. It's so unbelievable such grades such as his exist. Okay, so I'm being dramatic right now...but they are I has said, unbelievable. Why is he making me feel like I'm guilty of wrong when I am trying to help him? Maybe I shouldn't talk about his future when I don't even know what I want to do myself. ...where am I even going with this. His level is of a second grader...maybe even lower. i.am.not.even.joking. What can I do about this? UGHHHHHHHHHHHH! 

I really hate to be home alone with him. And it's going to be like this for over a month before I leave?!?!? I rather go to the store omg TT_TT たすけて。

No comments:

Post a Comment