Thursday, November 3, 2016
I was flirted on...for the first time??? say whaaaaat?
Apparently according to my sister and our roomie, I was being flirted on on Halloween Night. There were these bunch of college students...around 15 of them going treat-or-treating. We heard our doorbell rang, and for some reason we think we have a doorbell connected to our neighbors because no one has been ringing our bell. This cleared up the ding-dong ditches we thought we were receiving. Nah they probably are actually ding-dong ditching. Anywho, 3 guy students came to our door, one of them told us their name. They were asking us if we were fking lit. Nah man. Then they go complaining why we don't have candy. Maybe we don't want to give ya'll any. -A- Aimy asked if they were freshman. One of them said, "Yes." The others "Maybe." Ya'll fked up. Then they wanted to know "ONLY my name" says Aimy. I didn't give my name away. Then one of them "ONLY wanted to shake my hand." I didn't shake his hand. And then they were "ONLY looking at me." Wth. All three of us were were there. They were drunk, they weren't flirting with me. Naw, nope, can't be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment