Sunday, January 19, 2014

Japanese Interview Project

Woo today I set an alarm to 7:30, but woke up at 7:50. I was watching a little bit of Doc McStuffin (how ever you spell her name). So gay the stuff animals thought that cause this cheetah has spots, she is contagious. >__> Actually this snowman toy started it and everyone believed him. pfft thats mean. 

Anyway I got ready and started to leave at around 8:50 to go to Ala Moana where my friend would meet me there. My dad drop us off and me and Aimy ended up being there before her. So I was just studying my notecards to try to remember what to say and all that. We met at around 9:30 and practiced saying it together and then we searched for japanese tourists. It was so scary, but they were nice people. I went first. TT n TT but it went great, so TT u TT lol. Then it was her turn and she got a guy that laughs a lot, so happy XD And then we decided to do it again. I went first again, so scary to approach them, like what it they reject me. :< They Angie went to a probably newly wed couple while I was listeing to my audio on the phone to see if can listen, cuhs the camera can't hear sounds well, so I could just add extra audio into the video when I edit it. Blahblahblah she came back and I was liek "that was so fast" and she told me she got rejected. Ouuu..... But she tried again and it was perfect. These two nice girls, so cute. ;D Wish I asked them. >:( Whatever all good. We finished~ Then she left. I have to give her the files too when I get home since she said her camera didn't work... :/
I DONT WANNA DO THIS GOODBYE PROEJECT IM DONE WIF YOU

So Aimy and I just walked around ate and shopping cause we had to wait for awhile for daddy to pick us up.

No comments:

Post a Comment