Thursday, January 30, 2014

Life Walk

Ugh today was life walk which we would be walking about 1.1 mile to this park and then back for lunch, but that all changed. This morning I got a text from school that we wouldn't be walking due to weather. So instead, we just met in homeroom and then mass for who knows how long. T_T And then we went to the auditorium to watch some planet earth shyt. It was very loud (the sea creatures noises that they make) and I got really sleepy. Plus, I couldn't find my friends, so I just sat with my other friends. Ugh I just want to lean on someone's shoulder and fall asleep, but like I'm so afraid they'll dislike me and back away or something. :\ 

Anyway after that, we got to have a snack, I got Chips Ahoy. Yumyum, but I sat with my senior sister T_T My tomodachissss (even though you may not like mee) I want youuuuuu TT-TT Instead, I sat with my senior sis, Zoe with a bunch on other seniors. Pfft. >:( Though they did compliment me... wth though. Conner was there, which she in my alg 2 class and zoe in my jap 3 class. Conner said I was something about good in japanese class and Zoe was like yeahyeahyeah. wth -.- I'm not even good at it. They are so weird. Most of the time, I was just eating and they just stare at me and start asking me questions and making me talk about some topic. omgggg.
This was me.

Then we all went to the gym and finally I met with my friends. It was extremely boring as heooooooooooo! All they did was play some game (idk whats called), tug-o-war, dodge ball, and volleyball. After the grades play each other, the teachers would too. It was supppper boring. 

Then came lunch. That was only the good part. I had bento. Mhm, but kind of got sick of it lol. It was really fun because we talked about childhood which was funny. And I pretened to hold a talk show and interviewed them. And yeah. Wasn't really full detailed and all, but that's all that I enjoyed in the day. 

Ohhhh many people complimented my soft socks ^^ I'm really haapppuuu~

No comments:

Post a Comment