Friday, January 3, 2014

Omfgggg! I was reblogging on tumblr and for the first time I think I learned how to do that queue thing? I don't know if it work yet but anyway, I needed to go the bathroom and after that I walked to the front and was just walking around in the dark.. I dunno. And then I heard Aimy came out of her room and hurry sat down on the couch with Ninu near me. I pretended I didn't know, but I really thought she just needed to use the bathroom like I did and then it got quiet so I turned my head and was about to get up and go back to my room...except I turned to see a pluckin scary sister. SHE JUST CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND STANDING THERE AAND THE FLASHING LIGHT OF THT BUDDHA THING MADE IT SCARIER! I jumped and slid all the back of the other side of couch and bump my back on the corner of book and now I'm hurt and scared. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment