Monday, February 17, 2014

Great Aloha Run

So uh when I was running (actually walking), I saw someone walk so weird no offence. It's so duck-like (omg good thing I looked over what I wrote... The keyboard on the phone is too squished and letters u and i were next to each other X-X) I swear she ran like one. So let me try to describe... So if she turn her whole upper body to the right like "oh hello right side of the world!" and her left feet would be up and OUTWARD wth. Then vice versa.

Ohhhh the first song was the one and only of course goodbye summer. EHEEHEHEHEHEH~ So obsessed with the song now. It should be my alarm clock! MY RING TONE! If I ever learn how to make a ringtone :( 

You know I didn't even know that when I was running and running (walking and walking), I was waiting for the freakin "1 mile sign" and I don't know if I passed it or anything, but I didn't see it or at least I'd think people would be like yelling, "HEYO YEAH 1 MILE!" But nope. I was running and running and saw the "4 mile sign" instead. Which was good. Kind of motivated me a little like a little bit over half more way to go!!!! 

It also started raining when I was jogging for my life. I didn't see people from my school, but I know they were among hundreds of people. I was even....imagining random scenarios in my head...
First scenario: EXO members appear and be running also, and they happen to bump behind me...lol 
Second Scenario:  EXO members were running beside me among hundreds and hundreds of people. Maybe even thousands (i think there more than that). Many girls are screaming and running up to them and I'm just listening to my kpop songs. Part of me wanted to fangirl at them too, but I just kept jogging. Luhan passed through the crowds though and took my hand and I was very happy happy happy. 
Third Scenario: I'm just jogging and an EXO member came and randomly carried me like a princess in his arms. I squirmed around at first, like who is this until I saw him face to face My feet were sore anyway and he asked me where to go and I would say "the finish line" or was it... "my sister." hahhaha x) I think that was Chanyeol or Kris who did that. 
Fourth Scenario: I'm jogging and EXO were beside me and we jogging together. Baekhyun protecting me from the rain. Lalalala~

Just admit it, you would think like this about your loved one wouldn't you? wouldn't you? WOULDN'T YOU? huh? huh? huuuh? ;) Okay...maybe just me ; n ; But I'm happy. ; u ;

Overall it was great! Really fun and tiring at the same time. It's not that I wanted to quit the run, but wanted to end it already! That's not same thing right? 

Afternote: Why does all of a sudden..I want to write scenarios now. Nahh I'm lazy person.. :<

After afternote: So like there was the finish line and we can smile or not (up to you) and you can find yourself on the great aloha run photos on their site. Aimy showed me mine yesterday from like last year which I never kewn THEY TOOK PICS OF ME!!!! I didn't smile at all lmfao so today I think I smiled at the cameras! Oh oh ohhhh I didn't even SEE MY PLUCKING TIME! AGAIINNN! UGHH! Last year: Aimy saw hers, Ashley and I didn't. This year: Ashley saw hers, Aimy and I didn't. Ughh I probably was like pluckin 2 hours and some shyt again. =3=

After after after note: did I mention we lost Ashley? Yeah we did. Since the three of us separated almost in the beginning of the race. Took us an hour to find her.

No comments:

Post a Comment