**Afternote:
Monday, February 3, 2014
YEAHYEAHEYYAYYEYEYEYAYA
So fun today! Went out with the family and some guests to eat tonight. Aaron so cuteeee I cannot. As you probably know me and/or notice that I always say "This was ??? weeks, days, a year ago, etc" lmao XD Yeah, gonna post all them pictures and vids on a later date cuhs we all know this gurl is lazy as pluckers. LOL Espicially the car ride, me ashley and aimy were jamming on the back on the way to restuarant and back from it. XD Sososososo fuuunnnnn! Loud music and happiness. Even Aaron was happy and dancing in his seat. Heheheh this is one of the happiest night I enjoyed. Music was better in stereo, Wolf, What did the fox say, Apple bottom jeans, etc. Lol I'd like to do this kind of day again and again. But oohhhhh my voice is dead nao and horse (idk lmfao idk how to spell).
Oh I just want to rant about a small thing..I wish people would stop talking about how I'm the oldest. Maybe I should be happy about it? But it's always always ALYWAYS like this, "Since your the oldest, blahblahblah" but not nessessarily the oldest is not the best at erry shyt okay... There are plenty, all my frineds are younger than me, many much younger than me and it makes me feel bad that they'd point that out. Ugh maybe I should just get use to it already. Since I've been trying all along...maybe just a while longer ;\
Yayyy tomorrow I get to wear my class t-shirt and jeans again! Weeeeeeee~
**Afternote:Am I not the same as everyone else? Is that why I'm treated this way? Or maybe you just hate me and doing it on purpose. Okay I'm oldest! But don't exclude me or treat me like I'm some sort of different race. It doesn't make me happy at all. More to sad and feeling more bad about myself... i'm sorry ok....I'm sorry..I...I'm sorry
**Afternote:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment