Friday, February 14, 2014

Q & A 6

**Update: 5.3.14 (5 March 2014)
  1. Who my first ever k-pop bias was. Baekhyun. That's true actually because I found gif of him a very long time ago and saved in my kpop folder not knowing who it was, but loved him anyway XD And now I know it's BACON-KUN AND RUUHAN, CHENCHEN, D.O. etc
  2. My first k-pop music video. I don't remember the very first, but from what I remember right now its, Insomnia, Genie, or Gee
  3. Favourite k-pop girl group. GG, IU, Ailee, SISTAR, Secret, A-Pink
  4. Favourite k-pop boy group. Exo, Infinite, B1A4, BAP, BTS, GOT7, U-Kiss, Super Junior, ZE:A, Teen top, SHINee, BTOB, B2ST, and so much moar TT u TT
  5. K-pop Idol who I’d like to be my brother/sister. Suho from exo cause you know XD hehe he's VERY nice brother~
  6. Favourite k-pop label. SME
  7. The last k-drama I watched. Hahah it think it was the Heirs XD
  8. The music I listen to other than k-pop. uh, lets see I listen to some english songs, japanese, chinese, and korean songs
  9. Couple I want to see on we got married. NUUUUUUUUU no couple pairings D:< plus idc about that show. 
  10. Favourite Korean actor. well i dont watch a lot of kdrama. so lee min ho, i liked kim hyun joong before XD
  11. How many Korean albums I have. ..none?
  12. How long I’ve been listening to k-pop. long time
  13. I’ll tell you a random Korean artist I like. No, that will too long. I have many and the guys are just too sexy and playful and I wanna be in the group too (delusions coming along... * W *)

No comments:

Post a Comment