The entire week was hectic. Actually, like everyday of my life is since Junior year started is making me go crazy. I've got work Sundays and Mondays and the homework load is not any better.
This week is freshmen week. Monday people were dancing at the conference room. Tuesday was twin tuesday. I was like 75% matching with my sister though XD. On monday night, my mom and Ashley were making/giving me random stuff that are a pair to give to my sister. I'm very much grateful for that. Wednesday was wacky wednesday and of course a short day. But by far the busiest. After work study, I'm now a class of SAT prep. Also later on that night, I had to watch a play that's required for the English class. Today (Thursday), I'm totally pooped out. I was tired. I needs get my homework down. English & USH has soooooo much reading. Friday, for our Initiation, our group is very much unprepared still. We had so little time as to 2 weeks of practice, but we should have used our time more efficiently knowing we had so little time to prepare.
And our group is pluckin 4th in line out of 11 groups. hahahahah...........ha >:( This was suppose to be fun. Well, I'll see tomorrow -.-
I'm sorry to my little sister, I'm so tired yet I should bought her more things like Minnie Mouse ears or something, tutus, hair extensions. Sorry Maybelle. ;<
Btw, I find myself napping after school more often and nodding my head away in Physics (I'm in the front too) and today at A&P.
A i s h • m y • l i f e
No comments:
Post a Comment