OMG????????
OMGGGGGG?????? PRETTY GOOD FAN TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So mommy and daddy walked all the way to Waikiki and got handed out these fans and one of them happen to be Luhan!!! I showed it to Ashley and she dialed my mom up to get more ahahha XD She made up some story to get more Luhans fan, specifically f o u r more. Unfortuanely, she couldn't take a lot. Idk why ashley wants 4 fans of Luhan though.
Lol we were just talking about pretending to bring it to school for our first mass in the outside 100+ degrees hot sun (because gym is still being renovated since spring). And we were like, //fans self// "why so hot." //puts on hat and shades with Luhan on them too// looool XD
Lol we were just talking about pretending to bring it to school for our first mass in the outside 100+ degrees hot sun (because gym is still being renovated since spring). And we were like, //fans self// "why so hot." //puts on hat and shades with Luhan on them too// looool XD
This was literally the highlight of my night. I have tons of homework to do (which Ashley offered to help and I let her--not really my hw, but other things) and my boss was texting me to work after school on monday too (not happening anymore though). HEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Me when I got the text
Me when I got the physical thing. This is only my 2nd anything from kpop anything.
Thank you~!
xoxo, Emily




No comments:
Post a Comment