Let's see there were:
- Frozen
- Pocahontas
- Princess and the Frog
- Lilo & Stitch
- Beauty & the Beast
- Lion King
- Tarzan
- Tangled
- Mulan
- Aladdin
- Little Mermaid
That was the order of the performance. My group were Lilo & Stitch. fkhasjkdfhak so cute~ ^^ We got a really good one. Everybody else was so good too. Some groups had confettis and one had silly strings. Many groups threw candy, including mine. Most of all, everyone looked like they had a lot of fun and that's what counts. I was hoping to take a picture of the whole group because of everyone dressing up and all, but it seems they all ran away when school ended. TT
Oh yeah...I totally forgot to make a sign/poster for little sister!!! I walked into hr in the morning and saw everyone finishing touch their signs with fancy letters and glitters while I had nothing. OMGG Seriously. But I was lucky to have borrowed paper from my homeroom teacher, along with markers and glue. Thank you sensei! And also construction paper from my work study teacher in the beginning of lunch.
"Welcome to the highschool life lil sis~ ^^"
**Update** I was yelling so loud that I lost my voice. At home, I still had trouble. Shouldn't have yelled too much heheh.
Finally, it's over.
Finally, it's over.
No comments:
Post a Comment