I don't think that my mind has mentally fully think that I have now moved to a new home (not really), but I'm going to probably live here for the next 4 years. I thought to myself that it could be that I'm treating it like a trip... Also for the first time, I traveled on my own! :O Everything is very new to me. It's a long ride everywhere from my school. Well all that I have seen and gone to so far, and plus I've only been here for less than a day. So we'll see. I feel fine so far. I didn't cry on the plane, had a lot of stuffy nose though. lol, but I did tear up when I was leaving my home after 10 seconds because my dad had to go and say his stuff like, "Even if you are 30, 40, 50 years old, you are still my daughter. Blah blah blah." It was short, but I feel like I would really start to miss home a lot real soon.
Huh..that's weird. I'm tearing up now ahah. Ashley was just here asking me to go eat. I will definitely miss those phrase, especially coming from my mom and dad...
No comments:
Post a Comment