I couldn't even imagine if someone was living there and was surprised or even saw me for that matter! Like, "what is the girl doing at my back door frantically twisting and turning at my door knob." Ughghghhgghghhhhhhhh.
Wednesday, August 3, 2016
It's Funny and Embarrassing
It was just a random afternoon 3 days ago, and I decided to skate on Sean's skateboard...except I didn't really know how to skateboard you see, so I was with Ashley out on the sidewalk. She was teaching me. I just can't bend in directions that I wish to go, it was difficult: forward, backward, keeping the balance. So Ashley was just on her phone at a corner and I was skateboarding towards our house back door because I thought that the front door was locked. I just wanted to pull a locked out of house joke on her. I was running and Ashley saw me, so I ran faster. I was turning at the door, but guess what. I was at the wrong door! Omfg. So let me explain this first. We rent a house near school, so we don't have to dorm, me, my sister and her friend. And you know Landlords who own houses that look like each other stuck together... You piecin' it together? Yup, I was at the wrong back door to the house. So I was twisting and turning the locked doorknob thinking that it was not turned enough. So I was there for a long ass 7 seconds doing that and by that time, Ashley has already caught up to me. She stood there laughing and then ran to the door next door.....and locked me out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment