Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Orientation for HI Students

Today was the first day of Orientation for HI students only. We met with our mentors and took a quite the long ride to Lloyd Center from school. We took the bus, the max, and the bus again. We split into groups, walked around, and got bubble teas. Then we left around 3 to get some food at Kauai Island Grill. To be honest, the food was dry, or at least my katsu was. But I don't blame them since it was pre-ordered and picked up like 5 hrs later. After that, I left with my sister when she came to pick me up while the others went to Target. 

It was great, but I had a headache by the end of day. I think it's because I wore my glasses a lot. I don't usually use it a lot, but this year I will be. :/ Also I need to make friends. I mean I got closer to some mentors and I will always have my sister and her friends, but I need to make some in my freshmen class! Ugh 7th grade all over again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment