Tuesday, February 21, 2017

What a shame

So..I have this thing where I absolutely want to make friends, but I also am afraid of being judged and gossiped about. I want to get close to someone, but I just push them away? Why am I like that. So this is what happened today: 

I have just finished with my review session. Using my peripheral vision, this guy--I met when he joined my table in chemistry, but we eventually got assigned seating--was standing, waiting by the door. At first, I thought he just wanted to ask the professor a question since she was already occupied with another student. I was still copying notes from the board. Just when I was packing up a few minutes later and getting ready to leave, he was turning to leave. That was when I got suspicious. Everything happened so fast...I just walked the opposite way of where he left. Was he waiting for me..? Did he no longer wanted to clarify a question? He definitely looked back to see where I was going. Maybe I should of said something. Did he want to be my friend? Finally a boy friend (not boyfriend)? 

I am mean. 

Am I just over thinking this? 

I need to make connections.... //sigh// 2AM thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment