Sunday, June 22, 2014

Beach Dayz & Other Dayz

Forgot to say Happy Father's Day. We went to the beach! :P Honestly I'm not a big fan of going to the beach, but when it's with family, it's really fun. (Also went here for Mother's Day) Mom and dad BBQ some corn, hotdog, steak, and beef. MMMMMMMM~ It waa really good. Daddy also went swimming :D My mom doesn't like going to the beach because she doesn't like getting dark, but since she's here, she had fun. 

A few days ago when I happen to nap....my family except Ashley went to watched The Fault in Our Stars and ate at Menchie's! AND I ONLY ATE THERE ONCE. 

Also, I've been watching a few movies in the past week. I watched How to Train a Dragon and it was really cool! > u < Also watched The Rise of the Guardians two days ago. That one was super cool TOOO. SANDMAN IS MY FAVORITE OMG <3 Also, just yesterday I watched Frozen! Yayayayay! Finally! I feel like the last one to watch it. 

And about 2 weeks ago, Aimy got her 4 wisdom teeth pulled out! EW && OUCH. Lol starbucks person thought Chubby Cheeks was cute when I told them... =3 I gave it to Aimy though cause she got chubby cheeks when she got her wisdom teeth pulled out. She looked bloated lol XD

No comments:

Post a Comment