Monday, June 9, 2014

Summer School + Tarot Reading

Today was the first day of summer school, I set my alarm to wake up at 7 in the morning...but I woke up at 7:10. Maybe it delayed? or I probably just slept through the alarm...which is a song. I brushed my teeth and everything thing and saw that I had so much more extra time left, so I decided to search up tarot readings. Just because I saw it on a drama I'm currently watching and it seems interesting...so here are mine? but they allowed me to choose 6. ><
Whoops sorry, I was on my iPad and accidentally was changing the volume? 

When I got to school, I showed Justin around to his classrooms since he didn't even come to the open house the other day. Yep, Justin going to summer school in an all girls school ahahah. There are just a few other boys, but mostly girls. ugh why is it so hot in my room?!

One of the classes are also using blogger! So happy that it's something I'm familiar with. There's others too like google drive and weird fun apps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment