Sunday, June 8, 2014

Just Some Pictures

Hahaha, this was when my mom and I was stuck outside and I was taking the very last picture before my phone ran out of battery. It happened to be on flash too and that last 2 secs when I was looking at it was laughing so hard and sad. It was so dark, but didn't want to open the lights to attract ...bugs. >:(

My summer reading book! I thought it said Block B! omg I was really out of my mind a few days ago! #-#

Taste Tea! I love the milk teas here, well it's the only drink I've gotten here for a long time. Ding Dong = Ashley; Pumpkin = Me; Fluffers = Aimy. Also we all have a nickname Aimy = McDreamy; Ashley = McSteamy; Me = Mc Creamy. lmfao i dont even know XD Probably it has something to do with Grey's Anatomy. 

Meet Quackers the Laundry Basket :P

All you can see are catz

 
  
 When I told them to take a picture o my hair, I got SELFIES! FREAKING ASS SELFIES AND THERE WERE MOAR BUT I DLEETYED THEM ALLLLLLLLLLL. 

Ew urgly brother omggggg // That's about how much hair I think I'm gonna cut! 

I was hoping more sharper like a V... :( 

Heeey free stuff from the app XD Why did they pick a shirt though =.= All that long work of tapping...

Switch at Birth babyyyyyy XDD

 While my bangs aren't enough and Aimy's toooooo short or as she calls it, "chicken bangs" ???

:]     :D     :J     :)

No comments:

Post a Comment