My sister, Aimy got her wisdom teeth pulled off! Haha, seriously...it's the chubbiest cheeks I've ever seen.
Also my other sister, Ashley I feel so terrible for her. She's been experiencing long headaches for a few days already. It feels like just today she broke down. She was crying and it really made me want to cry, especially when daddy was comforting her. She's better now though.
Recently, I've been working on a story that I suddenly thought of two nights ago, but I know I'm not gonna finish it anytime soon like the rest of my unfinished stories that I've ever done. I can only always think up scenes and never finish it, how is that even a story? I don't know. Come to think of it, I really need to continue reading my summer reading, I've been neglecting it for a few days when I only have like 38 more pages to go. Eugh...
Summer school is okay, but since one of the classes has uneven students, the freaking teacher made me partner up with a dude. - __ - When I was cleaning up today when all students left for Autoline where parents pick them up, I think I misplaced my glasses on top of the iPad case box thing. I HOPE IT'S THERE OMG. I don't have any other glasses that are good. I was looking through my pass glasses and they were so gay omg. I even lost one of them...and broke another. I can't lose another one! Please be there...
No comments:
Post a Comment