**Update 140824** My theology teacher freaking read the POTD (aka Pun of the day). Who the jfhasjkdfh? There aren't even funny I swear. Or mostly I just don't get it that fast, but other people in my class don't even laugh either.
For a few days, I've been walking to school. I absolutely didn't mind that, but it's hot. H-o-t hot. By the time I got to school, I was practically sweating. And the homework! So much each night. Presentations already. And quiz by quiz each day. Teachers are asking so much at the same time. I can't remember so much at one time each night.
Also most importantly, on Tuesday, Aimy left for college!! ;'( It's okay, she'll be back in 4 months max. I miss the last days of summer where we were only watching dramas on Netflix and other shows.
Now Ashley and Justin are fighting.. Hopefully it was just a sibling thing where she'll forgive him. But that's not Ashley's personality so. For me, usually I forget all the fights and misunderstanding unless it ends up bothering me more than ever.
Yay camp rock 2 is on, which I don't know why cause summer is over .. on our side. But the songs ;3 eeeep ehehehehehe~
Okay now our school is getting worse and worse by the second every year. 7th grade, everything was fine, but this year nuh uh no way! In a few weeks we be getting security guards. And we got new school school bell and each classroom has a phone. I can't even with my school anymore.
But there is one thing I like. Being a junior. We'll not being one I guess, just the name is so cute >< "junior" I sounds very kidish and so cuteeee! Senior just sounds old so yeah.
Kay baiiiii~ (didn't update for 10 days ooh.)
No comments:
Post a Comment