Lockers
A few days ago I went to school to lock my lock on a locker, but e v e r y good spot was taken. I picked a locker at the bottom floor...number 88? That number was very good. But today, (i wasn't suppose to go to school) I went to school! There was a teacher willing to let me change my locker to the 3rd floor! :D Though now I can't go to school at night because the doors are usually lock for the 3rd floor. 1st floor has no lock which was why at night Aimy and I always came to school if we forgot something hahah. Now...I better bring everything I need. Now that I think about it, I should have stayed at the bottom floor. UGH I still can't make up my mind. 88 was even a good number!!!!! Lucky number plus exo. jkashddskhfsj
Yeppeee! Guess what! Correct incorrect! I finished my summer reading yesterday! CELEBRATION. It was only a one day celebration cause ...dundundun...school tomorrow! yay
Speaking of school tomorrow, there was a whole set of akjsdfkhaskjkdjhfjkashdfjkshdfjkahf blahblah ***** that the vice-principal sent us on email! Like you can only wear sweaters & tights from Oct-Mar. No way no way nowaynowaynowaynowaynowaynoway!!! AHHHH!! I wear them every day of the school year why are making such rules!!!!!! I needs them!
**I don't know why I do t h i s. I guess it's a new thing? //shrugs//
No comments:
Post a Comment