First of all, it was 9 in the morning and I only had a bite out of my mom's homemade vietnamese sandwich before we left. My dad dropped Aimy, Ashley, and I off to buy Justin green polo shirts for his school because apparently the shirts the school gave him stinked like no tomorrow. So we bought him 2 for temporary until they are in stock for more of the school shirts. After that, we walked to Payless to buy him shoes which we didn't at the end because parents. - _ -
Second of all. By then, it was 11:30 and we had to pick up Justin from school (First day of school that's why they got off early). So my dad went to pick him up, while 'the gals' and I went to our school (we are next door to each other...our schools i mean), to hand in Ashley's paperwork. Met with an old tenant who works there. Blah blah blah talk talk talk and left.
Third of all. We went to look at cars. Specifically a Lexus. Our old car was stinky and ugh for the past weeks. You know why?! Cause the day my dad brought home the cats after our 1 week vacation, pee and pooped. Also, my dad wet the seats thinking it will take away the stink and let basked in the sun.. didn't work. So, we traded it in. Our new car is big and I really like the color and I don't know if I'm able to drive it. My mom was right, I was stupid to not of practiced more with the old car. How am I ever suppose to get my driving license. Talk about I'm already the worst driver there is. Now I'm very conscience about bumping the car into something. SKJDHFKJASHDJKFHASJF I CAN'T DRVE THIS CAR HALP! We were there for 5 hours. I couldn't believe it, but we were and we got the car just like that. Isn't that weird? Usually don't we wait a week. Hmm...
Fourth of all at 6, we came back to school for Ashley's open house. I went also because my mom made me listen and it was very very boring. Long talk in which I already know of, but you know what. EVERYONE GOT TO PICK THEIR LOCKERS OMGFJKJSKFJKA! 7th and 8th graders that is. Also freshmens' get to choose on their orientation. But the thing is, you have to get a locker on your homeroom's floor. aghhhh! I'm on the first floor and my other friends are all on 3rd floor. ;'(
Finally last but not least, I took Dora out at night for some realxation and air from being inside all day long. I usually do this daily mostly with Nina though. (Side note: I make Ninu reach up to tag my hand in order for him to get out, it's sooooo cuteeee kyaaa~ I taught him to do that wahahhha!) Okay back. So I was just petting Dora and resting on her and more petting and just sort of nudge her a lot...with my head telling her to say Nebula grey (lol it's the color of our car and I just like the way it sounds). So...I received long ass sinkin' stinky teeth on my forehead! Nothing to bad, but it was bleeding! I will not get into details of how I dealt with that b i s h • a s s h o l e, but I put a banddage on it. ahhh I have to tell you how terrible it was when I was peeling the bandage off, I wanted to die right then and there.
The End.
omgireallyneedtofinishmysummerreadingbookonlylike5dayzleftomgshootmewhyamilettingmyselfhaveaweekoffofbreakbecauseitookforeveronreadingitidkgodhalpmeiwassupposetofinishit3daysago!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment