School on the first day wasn't like I thought it be. I know it's gonna get harder and more and more responsibilities to take care of. And most importantly..my future. This year we're actually ready to get with it and do all the testing. What am I to do.....I don't know my path at all. Everyone that I may know of has something in mind already...even my younger sister.
Btw, there was this nights where we ordered fast food for 2 nights straight (almost 3) and I weighed myself the next day. I was surprised at how many pounds I weighed. For the first time in my life...ever...I reached 100lbs. o-o Today I weighed myself again and it was 92. But that really surprised me a few days ago. Btw, the Wii told me that I'm suppose to weigh 116 according to my height and all that. Whoopsie :P
No comments:
Post a Comment