Note: Jenn wrote all the purple when I was gone..
Friday
OMG, my boring day just became a hilarious moment. So we decided to go walking.. And we went to a big area and my dad and grandma sat down to chat while the others wanted to take pictures. I joined in and here was how'd it went:
Jenn: You want the whole thing? (She talking about the scenery behind me where I wanted to take)
Me: yeahyeahyeah, if you go up can you still see my face?
Jenn: the whole thing? //steps back for better view//
Me: yeahyeah
Jenn: //steps back and falls over//
Me & Ashley: BE CAREFUL! Are you okay?!?
Jenn: //Gets up// Too late for that now
Me: //Starts laughing 'til everything hurts//
It was a good half an hour. My dad was just sitting far away and pointing and I think laughing. Grandma was worried. Aw man, I really wished it was all recorded. Everything is funny when it's seen than written/typed...I guess.
She backed up too much...
Saturday
We went shopping then to the beachhhhhhhhh. eachhh lets get away stay We went shopping at Ala Moana first. We went to Old Navy for some flip flops. Snap-chatted Aimy for which flip flop color she prefers. That was fun...I guess. Then we drove back to the store. Oh yeah, Jenn was driving us! We ate at the store and then about an hour later my dad took everyone except my mom to the beach. Well, my dad just dropped off at the Honolulu Zoo parking lot. The beach is very close (1 block away). We walked and walked that large beach until we find a wavy area where lots and lots of big waves come! * U * Except it was rocky, so we use Justin's swimming water shoe to get pass the tiny little rocks, shells, and whatnot. Grandma on the other hand was worrying her heads off. In the chinese dialect, "DON'T GO TO FAR. WHERE'S THIS AND THAT PERSON, COME OUT ALREADY!" Not gonna lie, there were more to it. How embarrassing. Oh that's not the only embarrassing thing...we also had a cart, who even brings a cart to the beach. This is a first for me. We were there from 1 'til 7:30 about. I know... We weren't sitting on the beach that whole time, just for like 3 hours omg.. I'm like so dark skinned right now. I can't even TT^TT ONCE I TAN, I DON'T CHANGE BACK. Anyway, we went shopping at Forever 21 for a while and walked around. Apparently, I'm terrible with directions we walked the wrong direction.. Then we sat at the bench by the park by the zoo parking lot waiting for my dad.
Boss (Grandma - [Not actually said]): Whew, It's been a long and tough day. Time for relaxation.
Peeeee-suuu
Muscle models??
Sunday
We went to watch Monsters University! The ticket was free from my braces dentist. I got it on the Friday of the last day of school aka final exams! Yayayayay~ It was funny actually.. I got us lost quite a few times....I don't have the energy to think or type about it right now.. **Edit (July 2nd): It was also super hot out...and great, I was wearing jeans. So this was what happen my mom along with Ashley was making some spam musubis for me and Jenn. We left and then went to the bus which was the wrong bus! It was going the other way! Omg....what am I doing, I'm seriously going crazy. Then we got off...at my school...lol and crossed the street to the opposite side. The bus was right, but it kept turning some other way and so we got off. I wasn't sure of the area to, so I didn't know and the map wasn't helping. We walked LONG in the wrong direction too and had to walk back....using Jenn's map. We got there....late for the check in like 50 mins late, but it was free so we still went in even though half the movie already started. After that we went walking around the theater and saw that another Monsters University movie starting and we went in..LOL omg it was so funny, I couldn't stop laughing. I handed a spam musubi to Jenn and ate one myself while watching a clip of "The Blue Umbrella" which I wrote about in the more recent post. So adorable like omggggggg. Love it foreber. I need to watch the full thing again. Then we left halfway since we already know the rest and used the bathroom. Went to Starbucks which was like next door the theater. We took the bus which wasted money and the bus took a turn where we're not suppose to so Jenn and I got off. We ended up walking to my parents store. It was terrible, but still enjoyable. An adventuree I guess.
NOTE: NEVER EVAR LEAVE NAVIGATION TO ME, LIKE SRSLY. If you wanna get lost, come to me. ^ w ^ if you can find me... It's not even funny...I go the exact opposite direction and go on the wrong bus... I really need to learn. > n >
My current nickname for the rest of summer: Butthole = 3 = YUP thats what i call everywun :) hehe.
Iono what kind of blog this is



























No comments:
Post a Comment