If I get one I'll name IT "Machu Pichu" If I get two, the BOY will be "Machu" and the GIRL "Pichu." The name sounds sooo cayuteee. ew did I...just...ok. cutecutecutecuteeee qt pies. Source: Machu Picchu. from playing that charades game. Yes, if you noticed, I took that extra "c" away.
Comments of my pets future so far:
Jennifer: Ouu, I'll consider that for mine." That lil mama, how dare she!?!?
Aimy: "Machu, Pichu, come here. It's time for dinner ahahahahaha"
Oh yeah, that reminds me. One time I asked Aimy what would she name her kids.. Uh is it a sister thing? Telepathy.. *o* I swear we didn't even discuss this.
Me: What do you want to name your kids when you grow up.
Aimy: What do you? (Her thoughts: I'm not letting her copy mine)
Me: Aileen or Miley and Aiden.
Aimy: What? That was mine! (about Aiden)
I don't know how she will spell this, but time will change..won't it...
I don't know how she will spell this, but time will change..won't it...
No comments:
Post a Comment