Sunday, July 28, 2013
Stuck In A Situation
What do I do... my dad just came to my room and asked whether I should do what he want now or go to the store early in the morning also known as wake up at 4:45. He said that and left. Ashley was also there also which makes it 1834781772827274646486472x's worst. She's is really on my last and final nerve. Why the...am I related to her. I hate this feeling, but I do feel this way. I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HAAAATEE HER. She only acts nice to daddy. Today she even dared to talked back to mommy which makes me so...........UGHHHHH. Today my anger is about to explode, so when I got home... I kind of screamed a little (soft-ish) like 3 times. Anyways, when he left... I thought about it. And then my mom texted me from the living room so I went up and looked for her. We talked for a while and she told me to tell Aimy too. I went to her room and we asked her and showed her the text. I was extremely sensitive so every time we talking about this whole 'business' I start tearing up. So I always avoid. The eyes and people's face on me. We ended up doing what my dad want. That is to step on his legs because uh...that's another story about his younger days. So tomorrow I don't need to go to the store. Hopefully Ashley and Justin go with daddy tomorrow. Whatever. Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment