It seems like so long ago that she left. //cry TT^TT ...and to think that was only 10 days. Nopes, how will I handle her away next year. waaahhhhh. I had this conversation with my school "group" of friends and they had an older sister/brother and they tell me that they don't miss them at all. They way describe their older sibling was like no fighting and all that. What kind of sibling?!? ...uh maybe some siblings get along too well... Anyway, some of them are like, "Aww, my sister is coming home, it was better without her." I know they don't mean it that harshly, but seriously...appreciate them being there...one day.
Oh yeah, I'm alone today working. Jennifer was here yesterday. And that other girl, Christina, is on a camping trip for about a week. Today was just like any other days though, going by slowly or fast, it doesn't matter. It feels the same in this cold computer room.
Look what she got me! Ring, pin, socks, a shirt, and..
Oops...there was another one, a plush toy. :]
No comments:
Post a Comment