I don't want to hate her though, I really don't want to. It hurts inside, but she would only act nice to get something out of me. Smh...probably.
Saturday, July 27, 2013
I Wish...
I'm extremely pissed off of Ashley. I hate that little black grandma to no end. Even if she is my sister. She talks back, act like she is bigger and boss of everyone, and what she says I can never believe her. I try my best to act like a good big sister so so SOOOOO many times. Even Aimy admitted it out loud to me. She was doing the same thing I was doing all along..I didn't know that. Wow. ' v ' Ugh, this ain't the time to be smiling, I'm raging. //fire aroses from the back// Roaaaarrrr. That mean little black poop. I'm starting to think Justin is better than her. She is brainwashing Justin too... My world....my life....I really don't want to have this sort of atmosphere when I begin school. :( People gonna run away before I even wave to say 'hi!' TT^TT Things don't look so good here on out...but we'll see. //sigh//
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment