Afternote: It's a really big difference! A difference between honor roll and principal's list! It's scary... :(
Friday, March 7, 2014
Hey Guise It's Spring Break~
Yes, my grades got up! But my chem and alg class haven't updated it yet. And worst of all I failed the last chem test which he gave it to us for a look today. X-X My grades T-T Going down down down. And also alg...she didn't even grade it yet =3= so idk when the grade will update. Omg in religion today, she updated the grades and I was so close! I was at a really small pinch! I needed exactly .1% to bring it up to a whole letter grade! She was so nice to give it to me...like .2% :O Aye... What brought me down was the freakin unit 4 assessment which idk why we got a B- on that =3= but now it turn to B and brought me up T u T Thank God...but now the two last class...please dont bring me down!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment