And in PE...a freakin basketball hit the back of my head!!! Freakin grade schoolers!! It hurts, but I'm okay. I didn't scream, but one of my classmate did. Somehow I don't scream anymore...more like quiet shocked and a mini heart attack. That's me now...so weird.
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
What
In the morning, I'm sure it was potluck today, so I brought in croissants. Then to make sure, I texted Jane and she said it was postponed to Thursday. Aish, but we both misunderstood and I left the food in the car. I had to call my dad at recess and went to pick it up, at that moment I saw my hr teachers escaping out the school. -.- wow like how am I suppose to put it in her office now? I don't want to hold on to it! So I went to my work study class which is across from the office. That's pretty good. Our advisor and councilor across from each other. Anyway I just left it at her classroom with her permission. Lmfao actually I left it there then asked for permission because she wasn't there and no one was there until the bell rang and left and met her down the stairs... Lol whoops, and Kelcie was waiting for me and my school bag. Thanks, but she didn't have to wait for me. I should have told them to just go to their next class. >~<
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment