Monday, March 10, 2014

Such A Funny-sad Day

We went all around the furniture-sold places and they were smeeeeeellllly. But I like the sliding floors. No need to go ice-skating no more. Free and easy there. :3 Also, Ashley found a telescope, but we can't see nothing. 

After the busy run around, we went to Costco and first got some food. We like ordered 4 hotdogs and 1 turkey hamburger. Turkey hamburger or w.e for mommy an the rest for us except Justin cause he still has school. Justin will probably have a longer spring break than us. After that, we got our food and Aimy suggested that we get our drinks and agreed. But we forgot our change!!! Oh my, aish, seriously?! The person came out and gave it to us thought, thank God! Anyway, I got hotdog because I haven't eaten in a very long time. Lol probably the last time I ate it was at philly's ikea. So disgusting. I don't like hotdog. - m - It was so funny when my parents used straws as chopsticks to grab stuff XD 

Oh yeah, after we bought shyt in costco, going back to the car, Ashley's shoe broke lmfao oops. XP

No comments:

Post a Comment