So like the freshmen were on retreat on Thursday and my little groupie got to seat on the gazebo table. I feel so boss in there like heeeey. Like I can blast some music, my friends shook their heads though. -.- Kay guise whatevs. = 3 =
And anyway, I noticed that Kelcie and Kayla both got subway sandwiches. Kelcie and her meat-ma-bob and Kayla with her healhty veggie delight. I pointed it out to them and Kelcie said she told Kayla to get it the day before. Wow some secret contact without me and Jayla. humf. But whatever, I had pizza saved from last night. Aimy, Ashley, and I decided to bring that instead of having daddy wake up early in the morning to make our lunches. I looked at Jayla and I thought that she was giving me some judging face, so I was like, "What? - -" And she said, "Is that your lunch?" I said "Yeah...why?" And then she said, "No cause I have pizza too! //showshow//" LOL. This is telepathy.
No comments:
Post a Comment