Monday, March 3, 2014

Principal's List & Bug Pin

Yaaaay! I made principal list barely in the 2nd quarter! 3rd quarter is about to end soon too. This week T_T I just checked my grades earlier and I became principal list again! :) But you know, the test and shyt coming up this week since it's the end, .......DUNDUNDUN TEST AND QUIZZES AND PRESENTATIONS. And worst of all...I do poorly in those areas. :( So I probably will go down to honor roll. 

Today when they calling the names in alphabetically order, my heart was thumping harder and harder as it came closer. It was so freakin scary omg. Like the name was like... "Summer T." and I would be like Omg I'm next!!! and then "Jewel T." and I'm like, "nope nope not me....uh next one omggg ><" and then, "Lalalalal T." and "Blahblah T." and "Shoey T." and then...."Emily...Oung?" lmfao anyway, that was just scary. And it was my homeroom teacher the councilor, who called my name. -3- Anyway, I was so super happy when name was called. Usually I'd be the one just sitting on the bench sitting for years until it finishes. But not today! It's my turnnn!!! Yaaaay! Jane congratulated me and that made me happier. 

I remember in the 2nd quarter when we had a division meeting for 1st quarter pins, Risa after all the pins had been given out, she encouraged me with words and that's probably why I did better? I'm very thankful though. 

Also, I got the bug pin ;D Stands for 'brought up grade'  for those who brought up grades by .3

..This is my first time...so....I'm really happy. >^ ^<

No comments:

Post a Comment