Thursday, June 20, 2013

Interesting Night...

I was wondering why my parents were looking for me a little bit desperately. I was showering and irritated when they kept saying, "Where's Emily" and "Are you done?!" The whole time I was thinking, "Ugh, I probably gotta do them dishes." Well, I don't mind it, but I don't like them talking over and over and over the same thing. //sigh// Anyway, when I finally got out, I walked to the front living room and guess what.. The table was pushed away and in its place were 3 yoga mats. Aimy was on the sofa, Ashley and and Justin were on the two mats. The extra mat was probably for me so....

Me: You asked me to come out for this. -__-
Ashley/Justin: Hahaha..
Me: what the heck.....
Mommy: Sit on it, push it closer so I can take a picture //records&takes pictures//
Me: Aiya...what's going on?!?!

Then mommy goes around with a cup of blended up mint leaves..and applying it to Aimy's face.................then Ashley.......................then Justin...................................and then me. Ouuuuu myyyy. It was a bit itchy, but I'm not allow to touch it. It looks gross btw and smells weird. Something about taking away pimple and cleaning face. My dad said...according to the cambodian channel (CTN). BUT I doubt it, I don't know for sure, but what the heck?! Watch me gain pimples instead, omgomgomgomg ughhhhh ajfhasdhgjkhekj sdjhff j. 

Anyway, I hope you sleep well tonight, lmfao. Have nightmares with these pictures, ahahah. XD 

Remember these diarrhea-like pictures in your dreams, my pretties. //blowkiss// jk.

No comments:

Post a Comment