Buubuu... Tomorrow is the beginning of summer school. I'm not in summer school, but I'm helping out. This goes to financial aid and community service! Good, good~ I helped Aimy before and after my classes last year, so I'm experienced. Yaaay, I'm with the computer class! YAAYAYAYAY~ There's also another person helping with the class, although I don't know why. Not to be mean, but that class has literally nothing to do, so I can freely go on the internent to do whatever I want. On the papers for summer school helpers, we are not allow to. But the teacher for this class allows us to, as long as we help out from time to time when the students need us. I was quite happy today and nervous. I just don't speak well with people..whywhywhy. I don't know, I'm always a quiet person..blah.
Today was the orientation. I recognize a few of the kids. Last year, Ashley was in the first period in photoshop, now she in last period (fourth) in comic life. Oh yeah, Justin's first year i summer school here, though he didn't go to the orientation because they needed parents to go with them to each class. My dad was working to so..yeah. It's okay for Justin, Ashley and I will help him tomorrow early before classes start, to show him his way around until he knows.
I wonder what I'll be doing tomorrow. Photoshop some people (JINYOUNG KYAAAA~), watch anime, read manga, read books... . __ .
No comments:
Post a Comment