Monday, June 3, 2013

@Vazeniii

WOAH, how old were you, liking all these boys XD LOOOL. Did you have a lot of cousins? I remember that I lived at two separate houses when I went to Cambodia TWICE when I was little. In one of the houses, it was soooooooooo olden days like? THE TOILET WAS FLAT WTF? Am I suppose o squat or something? TT^TT So, I mostly live in the bigger house, which was my dad's side. I had a lot of cousins... *o* But it's not that much either, more like A LOT of aunts and uncles, lol. Oh..my gosh, LMFAO the dresses are like so much there. Exactly like you said gurl, all flowery. 

And also there's more motorcycles there than cars. I remember that I rode one. I was really excited cause it was my first and scared like hell. I sat in the middle and hugged the driver..so much cause I was really scared of freaking falling and being run over my someone else. LOL, did you know I also sat of those ones that bicycle drives pulling a cart behind it that you can sit on? It was cool, but must be very tiring. I remember my dad telling me that when he was little..that's how he made money. Selling bread, taking people to places, and etc. 

LOL, plastic swords, whaha XD I remember those. My dad still brings them home today for Justin...and sometimes Ashley. I remember one time, it was raining so hard, and kids were old playing with the water and dancing and swimming.... I was just staring like LOL, and I think I even went it. >__>

OHMYGOSHIE POOR CATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Oh, that reminds me of another thing, in Philly, I saw a cat that was dead probably because it was on it's side and the hands and legs were like reached out.. but how can a dead cat be frozen like that? It was definitely not a fake though. 

OH YEAHS, DID I TELL YOU THAT MY GRANDMA COMING TO VISIT WITH JENNIFER TOO? KYAAAAA~ <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment