Friday, June 21, 2013

The Print Room

It was the last period of the day and I didn't want to spend time cleaning the print room next door. Nobody uses it a lot in school days. If we need printing, we go straight to the library. My sister and I have to clean it for summer school. We are in charge of cleaning it from Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. And ohmygossh, huge ass spiders at every single corner. I think we were a bit loud when trying to kill it and staying away as possible because Christina came out and was like, "Saw a spider?" Ugh, we did our job as fast as we could and didn't dare go all the way to the back. Maybe there's a whole nest. Unfortunately, I'll be on my own next week because Aimy is going on a 10 day trip. TT n TT I probably will be itchy for the next few days/weeks. 

#shootmenow

No comments:

Post a Comment